Shawn shoots weddings all digitally with professional quality Nikon cameras and equipment. His style blends the artistic with the journalistic.
A typical wedding day photo shoot begins with meeting the bride, groom, and wedding party before the ceremony for some pictures of the preparation and posed pictures. During the ceremony Shawn can either shoot using natural light or flash. Afterward, the whole group can be assembled so you’ll have a record of all your guests, and other group photos can be taken. If time allows, the bride and groom may choose to visit some scenic locations in the area for some special photo work. Then it’s on to the fun at the reception. Shawn will capture the first dances, cake cutting, and other traditions and all the guests having fun.
Within a week, the couple will receive:
- a proof album with 100 4X6 proof prints
- images posted to a personalized online gallery to share with friends and family and to order prints
Other available options:
- engagement photo shoot
- wedding album preparation
- prints and enlargements
- photo editing
Shawn has photographed weddings at the following locations (and more):
- History Park – San Jose, CA
- San Benito House – Half Moon Bay, CA
- RH Phillips Winery – Esparto, CA
- Sova Gardens – Sebastopol, CA
- Italian Athletic Club – San Francisco, CA
- One Market – San Francisco, CA
- Silverado Country Club – Napa, CA
Please contact Shawn to check on availability and to get a photography package to suit your needs.